For the front cover, I decided on making my digipak very unique by adding different font text of a 'scratchy' effect to reflect the theme of our genre- indie pop, with the mise-en-scene (the artist's costume) being 'her style' and therefore the reasons of an 'indie' genre is the fact of individuality which sines through your music. Therefore Lauren's style is very quirky, 'careless'- in the respects of that is what the fashion of this year seems to be so 'fashion foward', and sporty which is why she wears socks and trainers.
On the back cover I used Photoshop to layer a variety of pictures that I had taken of Lauren. I had then decided to add some saturation to them so that they would stand out and be very eye-catching to the viewer. I decided not to use the same 'scratchy' font for the titles of the songs that would be on the album and also for our band name 'The IVth' for the reasons that the audience would not actually be able to read it and last thing you want is to not have an audience because they don't know who you are because the name is not clear enough.


No comments:
Post a Comment